Jul 27, 2015

Why Young Living Essential Oils?

Dear Oily,

I’m really stumped. My one friend just started using essential oils, and she loves them! But she’s using a different brand than the one my sister has been using for years. On top of that, my mother just purchased a bunch of oils from a third brand. I want to hop on this essential oil bandwagon, but I’m not really sure where to start. All three brands sound good, but I’m not sure which one I want to try yet. Maybe I want an entirely different brand!

I’ve noticed that you use Young Living. Why did you choose them?

Thanks!

Bandwagon Wannabe

Dear Wannabe,

I’m so glad you asked!

There were a lot of things that made me choose Young Living.

Most of my reasons can be lumped together into one giant reason: Young Living’s Seed to Seal promise.

Seed to Seal

Go to the Seed to Seal website. Look at the cute baby on the first page. Watch the videos. You will not be disappointed!

Actually, you don’t even have to go to the website. I’m embedding the main video right here. Less clicks. Now watch!

(Pssst… I think I like Step 2: Cultivate the best!)



I feel like I don’t have too much else to say:
  • They own/run/operate their own farms
  • They are dedicated to quality
  • They are and have been leaders and pioneers in the field of essential oils for years
  • They are dedicated to education


Proof is in the pudding with Young Living Essential Oils | Hot Pink Crunch Is This For Real!?

I know I know.. it all sounds like company propoganda, right? I thought so too. I bought the oils without much faith. I figured I would just give them a try, insisting to my family that I would not be conned!

Then I actually used them.

And I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that using Young Living Essential Oils has changed my life. The proof was in the pudding!



Soooo… when are you going to take the first step to change your life?